While virtual window shopping on the farfetch.com website we came across this cute Chloe patchwork sweater.
Described as a ‘multicoloured wool-silk patchwork sweater’, this Chloe patchwork sweater comes with a $2,196.27 price tag. It’s a pretty expensive sweater. But we’re only saying that because we’re poor and can’t afford it.
The sweater features a crew neck, long sleeves and ribbed details. It’s made from 15% silk and 95% wool.
What we love ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
The versatility of the sweater. With all the different colors and patterns you can wear this sweater with so many different possible skirts and pants. And you can have more fun with your shoes and bag and other accessories selection.
1Outfit ideas for how to wear your Chloe patchwork sweater
2The outfit details
We’ve paired the Chloe patchwork sweater with Chloe wine red silk wide leg trousers. For under the sweater we’ve chosen a Chloe nude silk Peter Pan collar blouse. Our choice of outerwear is a Chloe green cotton and wool classic coat. For footwear we’ve selected the chocolate brown Chloe lace-up leather booties. And for our bag we’ve chosen a Chloe brown calf leather ‘Hobo’ shoulder bag.
So it’s an all Chloe look, which as you can imagine, comes with a pretty exorbitant price tag.
3The price breakdown
- Chloé wide leg trousers – $975.18
- Chloé classic coat – $2,381.12
- Chloé ‘Hobo’ shoulder bag – $1,890.00
- Chloé chunky lace booties – $1,034.29
- Chloé patchwork sweater – $2,196.27
- Chloé Peter Pan collar blouse – $942.98
This comes to a total of 9,419.84 US$
Have you ever stepped out wearing an outfit valued at $9,419.84?
We sure haven’t ever stepped out wearing an outfit that had a combined total value of $9,419.84. It’s doubtful we’ve spent $9,419.84 on clothes over the course of our lifetime. And we’re not spring chickens. We’ve been here a minute plus.
Love/Hate this outfit idea?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on our styling suggestions.
1. Would you wear this outfit we’ve put together? If yes, where might you wear this outfit? If no, what don’t you like about the outfit?
2. If you owned this sweater how would you style it?
3. Would you pay $2,196.27 for this Chloé patchwork sweater?
4. Do you think the sweater is overpriced or do you think the price is a fair and reasonable price even if it’s a price you can’t afford to pay for a sweater?