Alas my shot of cognac is wearing off.
I’ve been sitting here for a little while trying to figure out what to post. At first I was going to do a “Leopard print Sunday” post wherein I was going to virtually shop around for leopard print items I would love to have the means to purchase; but then I got distracted.
It was Kirstie Alley who put the idea to do a “Leopard Print Sunday” post in my head. She and I were chatting on the phone when she casually remarked” “Why don’t you do a post and title it Leopard print Sunday and post pictures of leopard print things you’d love to own”. Okay so that’s not true. I don’t know Kirstie Alley. She and I were not talking on the phone. What actually happened was that I saw a picture of Kirstie in which she was out and about wearing a black outfit accessorized with leopard print pumps and a leopard print scarf and I thought her outfit was a great example of how to effectively enhance an outfit with leopard print and the thought entered my head from there to do a post and title it “Leopard print Sunday”; but then I couldn’t find anything that really excited me.
Cut to now and I am still sitting here. I have decided to do a post on how to wear your Emanuel Ungaro Black white polka dots leopard print silk blouse. I think I’ve featured this blouse in a previous post. It’s a cute blouse albeit extremely expensive. I mean it cost $1,670.
I doubt I’ll ever be in a position to afford a $1″ 670 blouse; but if I did have an Emanuel Ungaro Black white polka dots leopard print silk blouse here’s how I might style it.
Emanuel Ungaro Silk Leopard print front polka dot back button down blouse ($1670),
Black and white polka dots meet leopard print on this statement-worthy blouse from Emanuel Ungaro
– Turndown collar gold-tone square button placket long sleeves with button cuffs
– Loose fit
– Pair with black leggings and patent leather ballerinas
Balmain black Woven Peaked Lapel fitted gold buttons blazer ($2145),
Styled with allover understated woven patterning Balmain’s peaked lapel blazer features a double-breasted front and gold-toned logo buttons
– Black with allover tonal optical woven patterning peaked lapel long sleeves buttoned cuffs double-breasted front flap pockets
– Sharply tailored fit
– Team with a silk blouse and pencil skirt or a tee and leather leggings
A.L.C Black Leather Hendon Pants with Sueded Trim ($1250),
Detailed with tonal suede tuxedo striping A.L.C.’s black leather pants are a contemporary take on this must-have style
– Zip fly tab with hidden hook closure zippered side slit pockets quilted top detailing hidden inside ankle zips
– Wear with an oversized knit top and edgy leather boots
Belstaff black Leather Wembley Ankle Boots ($1105),
Gilded metal trim amps up the attitude of these smooth leather ankle boots from Belstaff
– Black leather square toe wafer platform inside ankle zip gold-toned trim around the toe double ankle straps
– Blocky high heel hits above the ankle
– Team with slim cut trousers or a micro-mini and tights
Valentino black Patent Leather Crossbody Bag ($1195),
Decorated with covetable gilded Rockstud hardware this slick patent leather shoulder bag from Valentino is the perfect finishing cocktail ensembles
– Black patent leather flap with hidden snap closure Rockstud trim chainlink shoulder strap two inside pockets with zippered middle sectional pocket inside back wall slot pocket
– Team with modern cut separates or an embellished cocktail dress
Or you can go with the previous outfit idea suggested back in October and wear your Emanuel Ungaro Black white polka dots leopard print silk blouse with burgundy skinny jeans (view post),