Are you loving the Kenzo evil eye sweatshirts as much as I am? Too bad most are too expensive for me to afford.
If I had money and could spend $700 on a sweatshirt without batting an eyelash” I’d get this black and gray Kenzo embroidered evil eye sweatshirt.
In the above image (via mytheresa.com), the sweatshirt/sweater is shown with a cute outfit. It’s worn over a Stella McCartney wool and silk white turtleneck sweater with black leather pants a Jil Sander Navy Bomber Jacket Balenciaga leather and suede blue high top sneakers and a red Proenza Schouler PS11 Mini Classic shoulder bag. The blue sneakers and the red bag add some vibrancy to the outfit while the white turtleneck sweater gives it a certain preppy quality.
How to wear your black and gray Kenzo embroidered evil eye sweatshirt
My vision for how to wear your black and gray Kenzo embroidered evil eye sweatshirt pairs the sweatshirt with a pair of Balmain jeans” some Giuseppe Zanotti combat style leather boots with gold accents and a Burberry black leather drawstring shoulder bag.
Kenzo embroidered sweat shirt ($700),
Put a sartorial spin on daytime dressing with this embroidered evil eye sweatshirt from Kenzo
– Black trim tonal grey print metallic embroidery round neckline long sleeves fitted cuffs and hem
– Slim fit
– Team with a leather mini or printed pants
Balmain blue denim jeans ($870),
Rock ‘n’ roll style goes ultra-luxe with these of-the-moment skinny jeans from Balmain
– Faded mid blue wash denim snap tab closure belt loops quilted panels at top sides knees and back pockets multiple side zip pockets inside ankle zips gold-toned hardware
– Skinny fit biker-style
– Wear with a silk tee bold shoulder blazer and studded boots
Giuseppe Zanotti black ankle booties ($1725)
Statement-making with a rock’n’roll edge these gilded buckle boots from Giuseppe Zanotti lend an eye-catching finish to every outfit
– Black leather round toe laceless front with eyelets two buckled straps with gilded hardware exposed metal inside zip closure back pull welt and lug sole gold-toned hardware
– Chunky mid heel
– Pair with leather leggings and an oversized cashmere knit or with opaque tights a micro mini and oversized biker jacket
Burberry leather shoulder handbag($1095),
Leather shoulder bag in black. Gold tone hardware. Single adjustable removable shoulder strap with lanyard clasps. Removable metal logo engraved padlock at face. Drawstring closure at top with hidden magnetized button clasp. Zip pocket at bag interior. Black textile lining. Tonal stitching. Approx 10″ length x 8.5″ height x 3.5″ width. Leather. Made in Italy.