This Lace And Cotton-twill White Givenchy blazer is sold out at the vendor. But you can click this link to shop for another white Givenchy blazer or other designer merchandise at mytheresa.com.
How many white blazers do you own?
Blazers can come in handy. It can’t hurt to get yourself a few blazers. Aim to add a couple of black blazers, at least one white, one red, one yellow, one navy blazer to your blazer collection. If you can afford Givenchy, congratulations. If Givenchy is not in your budget, you can find cute blazers at affordable prices elsewhere.
Product Description from seller…
Lace and cotton-twill white Givenchy blazer
PRICE: $3390.00 – via mytheresa.com
Ten Questions about this lace and cotton-twill Givenchy blazer
- Why does blazer cost $3,390?
- Is $3,390 too much to charge for a Blazer, even with the Givenchy label inside?
- Can you wear a white blazer with a red maxi skirt?
- How would you style this Givenchy lace blazer if you owned it?
- Would you buy this white Givenchy blazer for $3,390?
- How much do you think would be a reasonable price for this blazer (if you think it’s overpriced)
- What color top would look best if wearing this Givenchy blazer with white pants?
- Can you wear this Givenchy blazer with ripped blue jeans?
- Is it a fashion faux pas to wear a $3,390 blazer with a $10 dress?
- Why does a blazer that’s made out of cotton cost $3,390?