It is 11:53 AM. My iphone just buzzed to remind me to smile. It does that every day at 11:53AM. I am in the middle of making my lunch. Wild rice with spinach and okra. I was supposed to restart my fast today after I broke it yesterday; but I decided I wanted to eat. So my 5 day fast which I decided to extend to a 10 day fast ended after 6 days.
I was supposed to go out for dinner and a movie with Janice the other day but that got canceled. It’s just as well. I’ll get out eventually. There’s no hurry. It’s not like I’m missing out on something. Everything that is there to do will always be there to do and as long as I am alive I will have chance after chance to do it.
It snowed this weekend. I don’t really love snow. I have to admit. Winter isn’t my favorite season. I like warmth and sunshine. I know you can have sunshine in the winter. In fact it’s very sunny today; but I don’t like to see the ground covered with snow and i don’t like to feel a chill in my bones.
EMILIO PUCCI Haircalf Animal Print Shorts leather cropped blazer ankle boots box clutch
I was looking at a picture of Nicole Richie. She was wearing a sleeveless Emilio Pucci cropped blue top and Emilio Pucci white pants with blue embellishment. She’s been looking better and better with each passing day. I absolutely love her style. She inspired me to do some Emilio Pucci shopping. Here are the pieces I have in my shopping cart.
Emilio Pucci sleeveless silk lightweight tank top style sweater ($643),
- 100% Silk
- Lightweight sweater finely ribbed solid color wide neckline sleeveless no pockets contrasting applications
Emilio Pucci Black leather peaked lapel double-breasted cropped blazer ($4355),
A luxe choice for dressing up or down Emilio Pucci’s double-breasted blazer features gilded logo buttons and a feminine cropped cut
– Black leather peaked lapel long sleeves buttoned cuffs double-breasted button closures slit pockets
– Close cropped fit
– Team with a sheath dress and pumps for elegant contrast
Emilio Pucci hair calf animal print shorts ($2489),
This everyday basic by Emilio Pucci gets a dose of luxe appeal with an animal print and elegant fabrication
– Hidden clasp and zip closure belt loops side slash pockets and single flat back pocket camel and brown zebra print calf hair fabrication
– Team with a leather top tights and ankle boots for an effortlessly edgy-cool look
Emilio Pucci black suede patent leather ankle boots ($925),
- Soft leather
- Sueded varnished effect solid color narrow toeline metal applications buckle leather sole covered stiletto
- Measurements: Heel height: 4.29 inches
Emilio Pucci Leather/Velvet Quilted Box Clutch in Black ($1689),
An exquisite choice for evening this box clutch from Emilio Pucci features a dressy mix of leather and velvet and intricate quilted patterning
– Black leather/velvet paneling patterned quilting gold-toned frame hinged top clasp purple satin lining
– Wear with everything from cocktail sheaths to evening gowns
Note: Maxine is not a real person and her musings are made up stories.